Monday, November 20, 2006

How Great It Would Be


How great it would be to just pick up and leave, go somewhere random, not tell anyone, and respond friends months and months later about your whereabouts, what you've been doing, the new life you've been living, the adventures you're having. If only.... Soon, soon. It's such a fantasy of mine to just pick up and leave, not let anyone know wher eI am going or what I am doing. Heck, I probably wouldn't even know.
Lately, my dreams have been random, recurring, distinct, vivid, yet at times unclear.
Lately, I've been wondering how I have gotten into the world of business trips and conference calls. I do enjoy my job nontheless - working for a better world, or something like that.
I love this warm warm weather in November even though it would be nice to see some real fall foliage, like that I experiened the few days I was in New England.

No comments: