Monday, October 01, 2007

And the 30 Day Countdown Begins!


Its officially thirty days until I take off to Europe...I think I'm going to pass out with excitement. So glad I have family in Paris I've yet to meet. Places are always much more fun when you know locals, especially if its family. All I want to do is walk and walk and I particularly want to go to Versailles and who knows, maybe we'll head down to Provence for a day. All my mom wants to do is drink coffee and eat desserts...I think we're definately going to the right country for that. So, for the next thirty days I'll be planning what to take, and I think I'll be leaving the good ol' backpack behind this time around. As much as I love it, I'm ready for a chic roller suitcase, plus I don't think my backpack is going to cut stuffing a couple pairs of fall boots and a coat in there.

This next month will definately drag itself out since I feel like I've lost all sense of motivation. All I want to do stay home and daydream about the next couple years of my life. Its going to be an interesting ride....as usual.

Oh well, in the mean time I've rediscovered my enjoyment of drawing and am becoming obsessed with Greek yogurt with honey.Yum!

No comments: